Want to bring your child to BYKC? Great! Here are a few simple guidelines for children in the room:
1. Children 17 and under must have written permission from the parents. This is in addition to the normal signed release form.
2. Children under 15 must be accompanied by a parent at all times. One child per parent please.
3. If the child leaves the room the parent must also leave.
4. No children are to be in the lobby or the office unattended.
5. Children 9 or under are free.
6. It is the parent’s responsibility to ensure that the child is quiet the entire class.
7. Before puberty children should only do the floor series. They may color or read. No electronic devices in the classroom.